October 12, 2009

Hiatus over

I realize that if I choose to do something, I should at least TRY to follow through- so, I am back to the blog. I really am doing this blog as a present to myself- something I can look back upon and see how far I've come- but I can't do that if I don't keep up with the blog. So, there, I said it. I'm back. Quick recap of the past few months- still single and back to work and loving it. I decided today- Columbus Day- to start focusing more on my happiness. I overthink everything and often times that can be detrimental to my mental health. Anywho, I am currently reading "Wicked". Sooo good. I didn't think I would like it because I love the Wizard of Oz and couldn't imagine an author trying to reinvent my childhood favorite. But I love it. And right now, I am cooking a meatloaf in the oven. I hope it comes out well. I am going over my friend Tara's Thursday night and was thinking of making dinner for her and her family so I guess this could be considered a test run. Tomorrow is a busy day- work, doctor, tutor, Pilates. Phew! This has been a REALLY lazy weekend though. The only things I have really done are go to the grocery store, clean my apartment and go to dinner with a friend on Saturday night. Mental note: loved dinner at Fleming's- the prixe fixe was VG. Holding off on the dating scene right now- I would prefer to focus on Shannon for awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment