July 10, 2011

Dinner a la Diner

Living in the Garden State, we have a vast array of diners to choose from, especially north of the capitol. I happen to live very close to one of the best, as far as healthy options go- Gotham City. It's a cool place as far as interior too- a lot of neat and kitschy NYC memorabilia. My bf and I just got back from a lovely dinner before he had to turn around and head out to work- he works nights. Yuck.

The thing I love about this place is the custom salads. I chose a romaine and baby greens base with chick peas, cukes, carrots, feta, avocado, sliced apples and grilled chix. Soooo goood. Saved half for luch tomorrow. Also had a baked potato with tabasco sauce- the hotter the better. I'm that girl who orders spicy dishes xtra spicy.

Time for some grad school work and a little "Season 25:Oprah Behind the Scenes"

No comments:

Post a Comment